Product Specifications & Prices:
THINKPAD L SERIES
• Optional multi-touch displays, complete docking solutions and powerful 8th Gen Intel Core™ processors offer great performance and exceptional value
• ThinkPad L580 can also offer new discrete AMD graphics
• ThinkPad L380 Yoga starts at $1739 and L380 starts at $1099.
• Available from February 2018, L480 starts at $1379 and L580 starts at $1149.
LENOVO TABLET 10
• New detachable powered by Intel Celeron N Series processors designed to benefit vertical applications such as healthcare and retail • Featuring fingerprint reader
• Integrated rechargeable pen, up to 9 hours of battery life1 and Wireless WAN enhance the detachable users’ experience
• Lenovo Tablet 10 will be available from January 2018 (starting price TBA).
THINKPAD DOCKING STATION
• Provides complete connectivity options and keylock security for physical asset protection
• ThinkPad Docking Station will be available from January in three different models. Basic 90W at $199, Pro 135W at $249 and Ultra 135W at $299
THINKVISION X24 AND P32U
• ThinkVision X24 -ultra-thin monitor at just 4mm thin with narrow (1.1mm) bezels
• Full HD In-Plane Switching (IPS) display provides a wide viewing angle and 96 percent sRGB colour gamut
• ThinkVision P32u is a UHD 4K display with multi-color space capability
• The 32-inch near-edgeless monitor features Thunderbolt 3 In and Out ports for daisy-chain capability
• User comfort is maximized with a flexible stand that offers lift, tilt, swivel and pivot
• ThinkVision X24 will be available from January 2018 at $249
• ThinkVision P32u will be available from March 2018 at $1,349