Practical professional development
The EDUTECH Congresses are valuable to educators, equipping them with new tools, ideas, and strategies to teach each new generation of students and allowing up close and personal discussion with experts.
• K-12 Ed Leaders Congress — a strategic look at the future of education, global trends, Australia’s curriculum and practical advice on technology as an educational tool.
• K12 Schools ICT Management Congress – ideas, advice and lessons-learnt from fellow school ICT Managers and Network Administrators.
• School Business Management Congress — for school business managers, finance managers, marketing managers, bursars and administrators looking to improve the finance, operations, administration, marketing and strategic direction of schools. • Future Library Congress — exploring how the job of the Librarian is becoming more of an ‘information facilitator’ and creator.
• Higher Ed Leaders Congress — brings together leading figures to discuss the significant changes underway in higher education globally, the key role of technology to remain competitive, how to enhance student learning and engagement and ways to grow partnerships and collaboration.
• Tertiary Education IT Leaders Congress — address the skills and capabilities required to be an effective CIO. It will explore the technical challenges facing CIOS and ICT leaders from the entire tertiary and higher education sector.
• National VET Leaders Congress — exploring the themes of: VET reforming & transforming; Disruption & Agility; Employability & Entrepreneurship; Student Engagement & Choice; Enhancing Quality & VET Reputation; and identifying opportunities within changing VET.
• 2018 AITD Annual Conference — the annual EDUTECH Learning@ Work Congress will be combined with the Australian Institute of Training & Development National Conference.
This is now Australia’s largest event for training, learning and development professionals.
• EDUBUILD — Australia’s largest education buildings and infrastructure conference and tradeshow for education leaders and decision-makers involved in design, construction, renovation, maintenance, operation and management of buildings for schools, colleges and universities.
• EDUFM — (Facilities Management for Schools and Universities) Australia’s only conference dedicated to facilities and asset management within the entire education sector, including both schools and tertiary education.
• EDUPROCURE — Australia’s only conference focused on improving and streamlining the procurement process within the entire education sector, including both school and tertiary education.
NSW Department of Education Futures Learning Unit director Kathleen Donohoe.
Australian Council for Computers in Education president Martin Levins.
World famous author, neuroscientist, entrepreneur and inventor Prof. Adam Gazzaley.