DRIVE EFFICIENCIES AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY WITH FLEET MANAGEMENT
Technology provides an opportunity for the world’s leading miners to boost productivity.
The era of data, optimisation and automation is delivering a competitive advantage to those who chose to embrace the opportunity.
Reducing operating costs, maximising productivity and using data to drive decision making is good business.
Fleet Management Systems like MineLink have a place in this revolution as their open database architecture and reporting system allows sites to view real-time performance information including equipment position, activity, status, production, material, operator login, assignments and engine hours.
With experience in the design, implemention, support and maintenance of mining Fleet Management Systems spanning beyond 10 years MineLink FMS has been designed and developed based on SNC Technologies to scale from small mines to a very large mines with multiple pits and dumping areas.
The MineLink system is highly capable of providing completely automated equipment cycle detection with no need for operator input.
MineLink utilises a number of inputs such as OEM systems, payload systems and GPS with software logic to accurately capture cycle phases without the need for any operator input.
The MineLink FMS supports teams in the following ways:
• Move more without having to increase truck or excavator fleet.
• Lower fuel costs: Trucks don’t queue as long for an excavator. MineLink FMS enables efficient management of the mine fleet refuelling process across the entire fleet with real-time fuel level data.
• Reduce maintenance costs: MineLink provides connectivity to CAT VIMS, Komatsu VHMS and other major heavy equipment OEM systems so engine problems can be detected early and before they require costly repairs.
• Increase equipment productivity: through utilising the MineLink FMS real-time information and reporting capabilities to assist the dispatcher, supervisors and managers on achieving primary goals, you have the capability to increase productivity and reduce costs efficiently and in real-time.
• Increase manpower productivity: MineLink FMS assists operators and supervisors to achieve the highest work performance by automatically assigning the operator to the most optimal loader or dump. Reduce lost manpower time waiting in queues or for the next truck.
• Achieve goals with real-time tracking. MineLink FMS provides ability to track mine operations including equipment position, activity, status, production, material, operator login, assignments and engine hours.
• Increased visibility of mine site: Operators, dispatchers and supervisors can view a moving map of the entire mine site displaying all equipment in real-time. There are multiple map layers for each type of equipment, dumps, blasts, roads and more.
• Improve management information and reporting: View real-time production data at site or the company HQ office or anywhere in the world. MineLink provides not only “data” but concise and easy to read summary data that allows you to identify and fix problems in real-time.
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR FLEET MANAGEMENT NEEDS?
To understand what the MineLink FMS can do for your team, contact our team at Acubis Technologies today to discuss your needs.