Top five mistakes to avoid
1. Don’t purchase inferior products. This can leave your bathroom with leaks or fittings that don’t work correctly.
2. Only take advice from experienced professionals. This is a big mistake made by some people and can lead to major problems from poor fittings to bad workmanship.
3. Stick to a budget. You need the help and advice from a reputable and experienced supplier such as Pacific Bathroom to help you achieve the best outcome from your budget. Most people are very surprised what Pacific Bathroom can give them and at the same time come in under their allowed budget.
4. Don’t purchase plumbing fittings from shops that do not specialise in plumbing fittings. You wouldn’t buy your tiles from a timber yard, so why buy your plumbing fittings from a floor or wall covering store?
5. Don’t purchase online. People perceive this to be cheaper, however, count in damage, faulty product, no warranty, no returns and freight, and it makes a lot more sense to stick to the local supplier who has it in stock and offers the best service and warranties.