1. What is the capital of Chile?
2. Banten is the westernmost province of which Indonesian island?
3. EUROPEAN GRAND TOURS is an anagram for two different European nationalities. Each letter is only used once. Which two nationalities are hiding in the phrase?
4. According to most Egyptologists, what was the primary purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza when it was constructed?
5. Why did French bike rider Adolphe Heliere fail to complete the Tour de France in 1910?
6. In what year did the Australian Government ban smoking on all Australian International flights? 7. Approximately how many steps are there in the process of making a single Cuban cigar? a) 8 b) 50 c) 100 d) 72
8. What US state is considered the spiritual home of the Hershey chocolate empire?
9. In what country is Airbus’ operating headquarters located?
10. What currency is used in Greenland?
11. What city does this collection of pictures spell out?