• True North carries 36 passengers in three classes of accommodation across three decks – all with private facilities.
• The vessel has a helicopter and six high-speed dinghies. • Kimberley itineraries range from seven-13 days and will
operate between March and September in 2018.
• Tours include sightseeing, mild hiking, fishing, helicopter flightseeing, safe freshwater swimming, and historical and cultural interpretation.
• In 2018, the line will also offer cruises to West Papua,
Papua New Guinea, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth.
• True North Adventure Cruises: truenorth.com.au