• Meet and Greet – of the Canadian Federation of University Women, Wolfville, 7 p.m. at the WU Centre, 512 Main St., Wolfville. Join us to hear about our exciting 2017-2018 programs. New members welcome. • Pool - 7 p.m., Berwick legion. Round robin format, $3 to play, cash prize to winner and an ongoing cookie jar. • Annual Turkey Dinner – held by the Kingston United Pastoral Charge. Locally sourced. 4:30–6 p.m. at the Kingston United Baptist Church, 733 Main St.
• Annual Harvest Supper – held by the All Saints A.C.W., 4:30–6 p.m. at the All Saints Church Hall, 521 Pleasant St., Kingston (turn west off Bridge Street.) Adults $12. Family rates and take out available
• Quilt Show – St. Mary’s Anglican Church, Auburn annual “Blessed Be the Piecemakers” quilt show, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. Tea sale table and live music. Admission $7. Blessing of the Hands on Sunday during the 11 a.m. service. Celebrating Canadiana.
• Chase the Ace and Supper - 5 p.m. at the Berwick Legion, tickets three for $5.
• Bridgetown Curling Club Barbecue Chicken Dinner - 5 to 7 p.m. eat in. Take outs can be picked up beginning at 4:30 p.m. $15 per plate includes ½ chicken, baked potato with sour cream, coleslaw, roll and dessert. Advance tickets may be purchased at the Bridgetown Scotia Bank. Limited tickets at the door. For information contact Brenda at 902665-2935.
• An english Tea - Let’s help get Philip Denuke to Oxford! Hosted at Hillsdale House Inn from 1 to 3 p.m. Sandwiches, fresh scones with lemon curd, homemade jam and cream, sweets, tea or coffee. (A cash bar will be available for Mimosas or Wine). Tickets $25 per person – maximum