Sign up for Open Garden Week
The 25th iteration of Open Garden Week will run June 30 to July 10. You — yes, you with the garden and the feeling that it’s going to be really good someday soon — can be part of it.
You can share your garden and meet all sorts of interesting people who also garden, or you can visit other gardens and learn all sorts of things to take home to your own.
If you want to participate by opening your garden, send the following information (in the order specified, please).
1. The date(s) and hours your garden will be open.
2. Address (with directions if outside urban area).
3. Name(s) of garden owners.
4. A short (no more than 25 words) description of your garden: points of interest, unusual plants, water or other features, etc.
5. A phone number by which the listing can be verified. (It will not be published.)
Submit your information by May 29 at 5 p.m. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send or deliver to Open Garden Week, GO Section, The Hamilton Spectator, 44 Frid St., Hamilton, Ont. L8N 3G3.