1. Is your shoulder sore after playing the back nine? Try The Spa at Wynn’s arnica oil-enhanced, deep-tissue Muscle Melt Treatment.
2. For those who have overindulged—or are suffering from jet lag—both spas pair a 50-minute aromatherapy massage and a pedicure in The Revitalizer.
3. To get ready for a late night: the Men’s Executive Retreat, an 80-minute deeptissue massage followed by a 50-minute facial targeted just for men.
4. Seeking the highest state of tranquility? Try the 4 Hands Relaxation Ritual, where two therapists work in harmony, giving the guest the Spa’s “most sensational massage.”
5. Before or after any treatment: hydrotherapy circuit in the men’s spas—seven different plunge pools and showers, 10 to 15 minutes each.