International Conference On Ayurveda, Yoga, Medical Astrology, Panchkarma, Naturopathy & Vedic Life Sciences
Announcement of International Conference On Ayurveda, Yoga, Medical Astrology, Panchkarma, Naturopathy & Vedic Life Sciences for Peace, Prosperity and Health for All (29-31 October, 2018).
Venue: Baba Mast Nath University, Rohtak, Haryana. Organisers: Nadi Vaidya Kaya Kalpa, Rohtak; Baba Mast Nath University, Rohtak; Indian Foundation for Vedic Science, India and International Foundation for Vedic Science, Canada.
Co-sponsor and media partner of the conference: Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine - an International Quarterly ofBHU, Varanasi 221005 UP India.
Having organised a successful first ever International Seminar on Vedic Microbiology and World Spirituality Conference, Indian Foundation for Vedic Science in collaboration with Nadi Vaidya Kayakalpa, Baba Mast Nath University takes a privileged pride to announce third in the series and first of its own type an International conference on ‘Ayurveda, Yoga, Medical Astrology, Panchkarma & Naturopathy for World Peace, prosperity and Complete Health Care’ to be held from 29-31, October 2018 in Baba Mast Nath University, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
It may be reminded that Ayurevda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Medical Astrology developed in India as scientific and spiritual tools for promoting peace, prosperity, sound health and long life among human beings. These disciplines are also relevant even to our modern society, where whole world is grappling with manifold diseases and disturbances caused by religious, political and social conflicts. The food and drinkinghabits, toxicity in the body and life styles are the main cause of conflicts in human beings. Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy emphasise on a particular type of food regimen, drinking habit, life style and detoxification of body for securing a disease free, peaceful and prosperous world to live upon this globe. The Complete Health Care, World Peace and Prosperity in today’s disturbed world can be attained only through the practice of Ayurveda and Yoga following a Nature friendly life style.
Moto of the Conference: Peace, Prosperity and Health for All. Aim of the Conference: This conference is organised with the following aims:
1. To promote the Vedic Concept of ‘Peace, prosperity and Health for All’.
2. To create awareness at national and international level about the efficacy, cost-effectiveness and easy access to Ayurvedic, yogic and naturopathic treatment/ therapy invented by the visionary seers of India in ancient times.
3. To teach people at large to lead the natural way of life, so that they can live peacefully, leading a prosperous and healthy long life without the aid of medicine and various therapies.
4. Popularisation of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy among the rural folk of this country and the other developing or underdeveloped nations of the world to choose the Ayurvedic, yogic and naturopathic system of medicine and treatment for making disease free and peaceful world.
5. Dissemination of the proven results of research work carried out by various Ayurvedic Vaidyas and scholars from time to time.
6. Providing a viable forum for the interaction and exchange of ideas among the stakeholders of civilisational knowledge in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy.
In order to redeem the above cited objectives, papers are invited from scholars on various aspects of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Medical Astrology.
Main Attractions of the Conference: There will be exhibitions of herbs, sale of the books, Ayurvedic products and instruments developed by various scholars/institutions.