Jain Chemical Industries
Think about appliances and you will be shipped to the terrain of DECO Group. For over five decades, this home appliance group has emerged as a brand of choice besides emerging as the leading OEM in India. Today Deco is a name to reckon within the home appliances segment. The group has taken numerous giant quantitative and qualitative strides over the years to carve a distinctive niche and create a bond of trust amongst its clients. DECO Group is headquartered at Wazirpur in the capital of India. DECCO Appliances is the marketing arm of the group having a pan-India presence in the home appliance market. Most of the ISO 9001:2008 certified firm’s products are CE and BIS marked, corroborating their high quality standards. “We are a brand of choice for our discerning customers. Our adherence to the highest quality standards, right from raw materials sourcing to production of final products, is our USP. Competitive prices and timely delivery are added advantages,” asserts the dynamic Mr. Arun Jain, Director. When foundations are strong for entrepreneurs, following generations reap the yields and draw inspiration. This statement holds true for DECO Group. The group owes its roots to its founder Mr. Milap Jain (father of Arun Jain) and his brothers in 1960s. The brainchild behind the founding of the ‘brand’ DECO is Mr. Arun Jain. A Commerce Honors graduate and a diploma holder in Business Finance from ICFAI, he joined the family business in 2004. An year after his joining, he founded Hotwave Electricals as an OEM supplier of home appliances. Thanks to his determination and passion for creating an individual identity, DECCO Appliances started operations four years back. With group turnover perched at Rs. 90 crore and turnover of Decco Appliances at 10 crore, accentuated by 15% growth, Mr. Jain has created a paradigm of excellence in the home appliance industry.
• Essential Appliances: Mixer grinder, juicer mixer grinder, automatic irons, electric kettles, induction cooker, popup toaster, sandwich and multi grillers etc.
• Comfort Appliances: Air coolers, storage water heaters, instant water heaters
• Fans (ceiling, decorative, AP, ventilator, exhaust)
• Fan Motors
• Water Pumps. “We purchase raw materials from Jindals, TATA, and other prestigious names that are trusted for quality. Besides, we follow strict quality control measures at our factories ensuring production of only high quality products. We have a dedicated Quality Control team to check quality of raw materials, manufacturing
process, and final products,” says the suave Mr. Ajay Jain (Director), who takes care of the finances of the company. DECO Group has four state-of-theart manufacturing units at Delhi (Wazirpur), Kundli (Haryana), and Parwanoo (Himachal Pradesh). The latest integrated unit at Kundli is dedicated towards manufacturing of water heaters. All the factories are equipped with the latest machinery and tools including quality control machines. An in-house R&D unit, steered by qualified engineers, is the vertebral column of the group, facilitating manufacture of tech-rich and innovative appliances. The units are supervised by a team of experts, leaving no room for grievances. “Competition is fierce and choices are numerous. The customer is the king in today’s market, always spoilt for choice. To stay competitive and to gain the trust of customers, we focus on quality, design aesthetics, and technology,” says Mr. Arun Jain.
• ISO 9001:2008, CE, and BIS certifications
• Largest OEM for water heaters in India
•A complete range of home appliances
• Optimum utilization of resources
• In-house labs for regular R&D activities
• 200 plus workforce; 90% retention
• Catering to 20 plus brands; 95% client retention
• Quality at the right prices and timely delivery. “We have a dedicated team having profound knowledge of our domain and who stay updated with the changing trends, demands, technology, specifications, and designs. Our R&D team implements their innovative ideas to make our range of home appliances efficient, performance oriented, and durable. We ensure various other features like resistance against rust, fine finish, etc. The aesthetic looks of our appliances add to the décor of a home,” says the charismatic Mr. Atul Jain (Director), who is involved in sourcing for the company. The Jains credit the success of the group to a blend of God’s grace, efforts, and hard work. Besides DECO, the dynamic entrepreneurs are looking forward towards catering to more brands and generating a turnover of approximately 150 crore through this expansion, five years down the line. A candid Mr. Arun Jain winds up, leaving a message for the readers – “If you are honest, sincere and have the right spirit when starting an entrepreneurial venture, success shall be yours.”
Puneet Jain, Proprietor Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences
(L to R) Atul Jain, Ajay Jain, Arun Jain, Directors
Arun Jain, Director (R), Decco Appliances Pvt Ltd being Awarded by Dr. Harsh Vardhan