Rashmi Kapoor, Managing Director Sycoriaan Matrimonial Services Ltd.
Are marriages made in heaven? It is a big ‘No’ in today’s scenario! It is no exaggeration to say that nuptials are made by matrimonial agencies in the true sense of the term at present. Gone were the days when not many factors were taken into consideration for match making when tying the nuptial knot. Today, with brides turning more competitive and almost as equal to grooms, perceptions and insights about match making have changed. And the perfect marriage, in this fast changing lifestyle and contemporary scenario, is facilitated by trusted matrimonial agencies. A leading and trusted name in this segment, prominent for over two decades now, is the Delhi based Sycoriaan Matrimonial Services. The ISO 9001: 2008 certified agency, having three branch offices, two in Delhi ( Safdarjung Enclave and Connaught Place) and one in Mumbai and operating on a pan India basis, has contributed to the happy marriage lives of thousands of couples from diverse cultures, sects, and economic backgrounds. “We are the numero uno in matrimonial services. What we offer is a blend of personalized, professional, and customized match making services according to clients’ preferences. We maintain confidentiality on certain aspects, as desired by our clients,” pronounces the vivacious Smt. Rashmi Kapoor, Managing Director, who has been with the agency since its inception and has been instrumental in shoving its growth and success story.
• Arihant (Digamber / Shwetamber Jains)
• Astral (Brahmin, Rajput, Kayastha)
• Bibah Bandini (Bengali, Oriya, Assamese)
• Riddhi Siddhi (Aggarwal, Maheshwari, Marwari, Khandelwal, Gupta, and Gujaratis)
• Laawan Phere (Jat, Khatri, Arora, Ramgarhia Sikhs)
• Nikah (Shia and Sunni Muslims)
• Progressive (cosmopolitan, professionals)
• Shristi (elite and high profile families)
• India Matrimonial (remarriages). It is not merely match making that Sycoriaan considers when catering to a client. The agency believes marriage as not only a holy union
between just two individuals but also between two families. Various paraphernalia and complexities, ranging from culture, compatibilities, religious orientation to expectations, financial and social status, etc. are taken into consideration during the match making process. A thorough understanding of both the families during this process further involves digging into the depths, at the same time maintaining confidentiality, facilitates the making of a relationship that lasts forever, especially in today’s era where separation is humdrum. It was a dream ‘come true’ for Late Rakesh Kapoor in 1996 when he laid the foundation of Sycoriaan Matrimonial Services with the support of his wife Smt. Rashmi Kapoor. It was a time when conservative and orthodox views ruled the roost in match making. No wonder approaching a matrimonial company was considered a social taboo then! Eventually, the agency broke all boundaries and contributed to the changing of perceptions and views, thus pioneering personalized and professional matchmaking in India. What started with three people and a few thousand rupees, grew over time, to become a multi-crore entity, employing over 100 professionals with a pan India reach.
• Multiple services with personalized attention and counseling
• Match making according to changing needs of individuals and families
• Authentic and detailed database of prospects from different regions
• Consummation of 1000s of quality match making
• All information verified, ensuring transparency and honesty
• Closely stays updated with social changes in different communities
• Started from scratch; now a pan India presence and reach
• ISO 9001: 2008 certification for quality
• Maximum retention of staff; few employees working since beginning
• Fully furnished and state-of-theart head office at 20,000 sqft of space
• Huge circle of satisfied clients settled across the globe. Sycoriaan offers a range of packages with the basic starting with filling of format, documents / photograph submissions against a nominal charge. This is followed by team’s compilation of information, short-listing of proposals, final matchmaking, and dispatching of proposals. Clients can choose the right package based on their preferences. Mrs. Kapoor, who grieves against the taxation policy of the government, especially service tax, is optimistic about extending the agency’s operation beyond geographical boundaries. She is driven by a vision to work worldwide. Starting an online portal for matrimonial services is underway. Smt. Kapoor has been honored with several awards like ‘Women Empowerment’ award – 2015, ‘Best Matrimonial Agency’ – 2013, ‘Matrimonial Service Provider of the Year’ – 2008 and 2010, Stree Udamita award – 2015, to name a few. The dynamic entrepreneur believes in facing challenges sanguinely. She owes the success of the agency to the efforts of Late Rakesh Kapoor, dedication of staff, and trust of clients.
Rashmi Kapoor, Managing Director
Late Rakesh Kapoor
Mrs Rashmi Kapoor, MD and Prabhat Tandon, Sr. Counsellor, Sycorian Matrimonial Services Ltd being Awarded by Dr. Harsh Vardhan