1 It’s the YouTube Blitzkrieg!
Youtube just released its list of the most watched videos in 2011 and Rebecca Black’s Friday topped the list. Youtube hit more than one trillion (yes, trillion!) playbacks, which is about 140 views for every person on earth. Here’s a round up of the most popular music videos of 2011 on the community site.
Highlights of the year-end census—
Youtube reached 48 hours of video uploaded every minute. The most searched terms globally were—born This Way, Bin Laden, Simoncelli, Skyrim, and Rehab. The channel launched Youtube Box Office in India with over 20 million channel views. Bollywood ranked top in most popular searches from India.
8. LMFAO— Sexy And I Know It
4. Nicki Minaj— Super Bass
5. Ne-yo ft Pitbull— Give Me Everything Tonight
2. LMFAO— Party Rock Anthem
10. Katy Perry— Last Friday Night T.G.I.F.
9. Katy Perry ft Kanye West— ET
1. Jennifer Lopez— On The Floor
3. Bruno Mars— Lazy Song
7. Jessie J ft B.O.B— Price Tag
6. Pitbull ft Marc Anthony— Rain Over Me