Clam and Seabass Ceviche
• 90g sea bass
• 20g steamed clams
• olive oil
• 30ml lemon juice
• 10g fresh coriander, chopped
• 5g red onion, sliced
• 10g red bell pepper, julienned
• 10g yellow bell pepper, julienned
• 10ml fish stock
• 3g salt
• 2g pepper
• sweet potato, steamed
1. Cut sea bass and steamed clams into small ½ inch cubes and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
2. Add in olive oil, lemon juice, fresh coriander leaves, red onion, fish stock, bell peppers, Balinese artisan sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
3. Gently stir to combine, make sure ingredients are well coated in citrus juice and well marinated. Leave to marinate until seafood is well cured.
4. Serve on clam shells and garnish with a slice of steamed sweet potato.