SPRING ROLLED PRAWNS & MANGO MINT MAYO
• 8 tiger prawns
• 8 basil leaves
• 8 thin slices of Iberian ham
• 35g mayonnaise
• 45g ripe mango
• 3g mint leaves
• 1 egg
• 2 spring roll sheets
1. Peel, clean and remove heads of prawns.
2. Cut each spring roll sheet into four symmetrical squares.
3. Make sure corner is facing you in each portioned roll square. Place one basil leaf, one slice of Iberian ham, and one prawn with 1/3 of tail off square, and wrap just as you would a spring roll, using egg white to brush the edges.
4. For best result, deep fry from frozen.
5. For the mango-mint mayo, hand blend mayo, mint leaf and mango until desired consistency is achieved. Adjust to taste, and serve.