Aragosta, Crema di Avocado al Wasabi & Mousse di Peperoni
Steamed Boston lobster served with avocado & wasabi cream red capsicum mousse & marinated vine cherry tomatoes
AVOCADO & WASABI CREAM INGREDIENTS:
• 300g avocado puree
• 4g Maldon sea salt
• 10g wasabi cream
• 2g tabasco
• 2g lemon juice
• 10g spring onion (the white part) • 5g sugar syrup
• 100g Japanese mayonnaise
Blend avocado with other ingredients until smooth, if necessary pass through a sieve. Adjust seasoning and keep in a metal container covered in aluminium foil to prevent cream turning dark.
RED CAPSICUM MOUSSE INGREDIENTS:
• 200g roasted capsicum • 200g whipping cream
• 6g (3 pieces) gelatine sheets
1. Roast capsicum in oven until soft; remove skin and seeds.
2. Blend capsicum until smooth and add softened gelatine, allow to cool whilst stirring occasionally.
3. Before it sets add whipped cream gradually and adjust seasoning as required. Reserve for plating.
STEAMED LOBSTER INGREDIENTS:
• 2 lobsters
• 50g leeks
• 50g parsley
• 100g onion
• 2 heads of garlic cut in half • 1 lemon cut in half
• 100ml white wine
• I spoon black peppercorn • 2 bay leaves
• Boiling water
1. Put water in large pot with all ingredients, bring to boil and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Place lobster in pot, cooking for 5 minutes
3. Remove from hot water, separate claws from body
4. Place body in an ice bath to cool down while returning claws to boiling water for an additional 3 minutes. Once cooked chill in ice bath.
5. Remove meat from shell and reserve for
• Balsamic vinegar pearls • Tomato heart
• Baby salad
• Extra virgin olive oil • Maldon Sea Salt