Cottage Scrambled Eggs
Macaroni and Cheese
Cheddar cheese. Add two more layers of pasta, milk, and cheese in the same manner.
3. Next, crush a dozen Ritz crackers in a Ziplock plastic bag. Add the salt, pepper, and paprika, shake to mix, then sprinkle the crumbs over the top layer of pasta and cheese.
4. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Serves 6 to 8.
3. Put the fruit into the milk and whisk, or blend until smooth.
4. Add the ice cream and whisk again.
5. Pour into a glass and drink!
4 eggs, beaten 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup cottage cheese salt and pepper to taste 1 tablespoon oil
Beat eggs together in a small bowl. Add milk, salt and pepper, and cottage cheese and stir. Pour oil in a large skillet, then add the egg mixture. Let cook for a few minutes, then use a spatula to lift and stir constantly until well cooked. Make sure you don’t burn the cottage cheese.