What does September say about you?
THE MONTH of September is one of the most vital months in the year and often represents new beginnings. What does it say about you? Let’s find out!
1) Are you someone who can easily socialise? (a) No. (b) When I want to. (c) Yes.
2) Are you an opportunist? (a) Sometimes. (b) Definitely. (c) No.
3) Are you friendly? (a) When I want to be.
MOSTLY As: RESERVED WITH VIGOUR
You are a hard worker. One who listens well and speaks limitedly. You consider yourself to be friendly, however, you are quite reserved in character. You have high hopes and many aspirations and work daily to get a step closer to it each day.
MOSTLY Bs: INNOCENCE
You are humble and very welcoming. You give your best always and is often busy as you seek and grab any opportunity you can find to have a brighter future. You don’t believe in wasting time and (b) No. (c) Yes.
4) How often do you think about your future?
(a) Every now and then throughout the week. (b) Every day. (c) I don’t.
5) Which would you most likely do? (a) Stay alone and read. (b) Get a job even during high school. (c) Advocate for the needy.
6) Are you someone who can easily intimidate your peers? (a) No. (b) At times. (c) Yes. believes deeply about living large and living with a humble heart.
MOSTLY Cs: LOUDLY WELCOMING
You are cheerful and hate boredom. You are filled with joy and surprises in your spirit. You can be a little intimidating at times even without realising it, because it’s not an attribute you use to take advantage of people. With that said you also have a soft spot for the needed and always jump to help those in times of troubles. 7) Choose which option best suits you. (a) You are stern yet understanding person. (b) You grab any opportunities that come your way. (c) You try to be likeable for everyone’s benefit.