1. 100 puls equal 1 afghani.
4. Move out of an unsafe location into safety.
12. Gone by.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
16. A river that rises in northeastern New Mexico and flows eastward into Oklahoma where it becomes a tributary of the Arkansas River.
17. (Irish) Ancient Irish god (probably a god of the sun).
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
20. Any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape.
22. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
23. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
24. A French abbot.
25. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pinktinged fruit.
30. Informal terms for a mother.
32. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
34. A homeless child who has been abandoned and roams the streets.
37. Be against.
40. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
41. Any plant of the genus Bergenia.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
46. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
47. Any of various small biting flies.
50. A republic in central Europe.
51. (informal) Of the highest quality.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
56. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
59. The act of traveling by foot.
60. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
62. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
63. A Japanese woman trained to entertain men with conversation and singing and dancing.
65. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
68. Structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure.
71. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
74. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
75. The time during which someone's life continues.
77. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
78. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
81. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
82. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
83. The holy city of Shiite Muslims.
84. Roman goddess of night.
1. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
2. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
3. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
4. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
5. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
6. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
7. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
8. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
9. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
10. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
11. Half the width of an em.
12. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
13. Antelope with white markings like a harness and twisted horns.
14. Look at with amorous intentions.
19. A mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture).
21. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
26. Chief port of Yemen.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. A short synopsis.
33. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
35. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
36. Large Indian antelope.
38. Clean with one's bill, of birds.
39. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
42. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
43. Again but in a new or different way.
44. The usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant.
48. Moving or still pictures in contrasting colors that appear three-dimensional when superimposed.
49. An expression of greeting.
52. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
53. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
54. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
57. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
58. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
61. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
64. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
66. Dearly loved.
67. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
69. The content of cognition.
70. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
72. French poet and novelist and dramatist.
73. Type and only genus of the family Esocidae.
76. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
79. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
80. A state in midwestern United States.