A Grooming Guide
Marcus Teo, the current second-generation force at A Cut Above, shares some grooming tips for the bridegroom and his entourage. Who said only girls should have all the fun?
• Plan wisely so that you have your hair cut a few weeks earlier. That way, there’s time for the hair to grow propery before the wedding.
• Similarly, check if you have any strands of grey hair so you could immediately fix them with a hair colour.
• I highly recommend that you and your groomsmen give our Scalp Renew treatment a try. It will leave your scalp feeling clean and energised.
• Pamper yourself with a reflexology massage while indulging in any of the treatments provided at the salon.
• If you are up for it, do have your nails manicured. Go for clean nail plates and trust me, your bride will definitely thank you for that!
• Do not be afraid to use styling products on your hair to get the right look you have always wanted.