MISSION TORNADO CHIPS BENTO
4 Mission 6-grain wraps
1 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
A small amount of softened butter
3 pcs green lettuce
A handful of fresh edible flowers Grapes
DINOSAUR EGG NEST
A handful of Mission garlic and butter tortilla chips
A handful of mixed nuts
1 small hard-boiled egg
1 small piece of beetroot, shredded and juice squeezed out
1. Marinate chicken fillets with Cajun spice, ground turmeric and a dash of salt. Set aside for at least 15 minutes. 2. Heat the cooking oil and saute the
sliced onions until translucent. 3. Toss in chopped zucchinis and saute
for another four minutes.
4. Add in the marinated chicken and cook for eight minutes until cooked through.
5. Taste and add more salt, only if
5. 1. Place the lettuce in the bento box and sprinkle the edible flowers before placing the dinosaur quesadillas on top.
To create the dinosaur egg, use a small paintbrush and dip into the beetroot juice to make dots on the hard-boiled egg.
To create the dinosaur egg nest, place the egg on some chips in a smaller container and top them with mixed nuts. Add in some grapes or your child’s favourite fruits.
4. (Note: The filling can last up to three days if well-stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator) INGREDIENTS
Mission Tornado chips
Mission original tortilla chips Half avocado, cut into cubes and mashed
A handful of scallion, finely chopped
A handful of grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
3 small tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
A handful of coriander, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 bell pepper, cut into small pieces
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped Juice from one lemon
Salt to taste 1 hard-boiled egg 1 mini Babybel cheese Oranges and grapes
In a heatproof dish, top Mission original tortilla chips with avocado and scallion and sprinkle some cheese.
Bake in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for five minutes until the cheese melts.
Mix all ingredients together and add a dash of salt. Alternatively, blend all the ingredients with a food processor.
4. Place Mission Tornado chips into one side of the bento box. Pour salsa into a little silicone cup to go with the chips. To make it more interesting, place the hard-boiled egg (still warm) in an egg mold. Close the mold firmly, dip quickly into a bowl of cold water and leave it for at least 10 minutes before removing the egg.
Style the bento with the egg, mini Babybel cheese and the fruits. Grill pineapple and once slightly golden, set aside. Spread tomato paste onto the pizza bases.
Top with grilled pineapple and tandoori chicken. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
Bake in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes until the cheese melts.