Hobs that make cooking easy
FOOD is very much an Asian way of life. The luxurious built-in Asian cooking hobs from Pacifica integrate the energy, vibrancy, movement and tantalising aromas of our favourite traditional hawker cuisine without having to leave home.
The modern touch of convenience makes these hobs a necessity in every home.
There are many factors to consider before your purchase. That is why Pacifica has put together a comprehensive range of hobs so that you can buy a cooker that suits your lifestyle needs.
The gas hobs are specially engineered to make your life easy. All Pacifica hobs come with their own exclusive flame-failure safety device, a unique feature that guards your family from leaking gas during sudden flame loss.
If the flame is unexpectedly extinguished during cooking, or it slipped your mind to switch the gas off after cooking, Pacifica has patented a thermocouple system that will automatically shut off the gas supply, keeping you and your family safe.
The hobs come with specially designed automatic battery ignition for a perfect start every time.
Pacifica introduces the stainless steel hob series PFN2 Fiza and PGN4 Vesta Quattro. The PFN2 Fiza gas hob comes with an impressive flame rating of left 4.5kw and right 4.5kw.
It has the combination of tornado burner and brass burner. The improved burner power and efficiency provides a strong, steady flame with an even heat distribution.
The PGN4 Vesta Quattro gas hob comes with four burners – left right triple ring burners with both 4.5kw flame rating, at the top is the semi rapid burner with 1.7kw and front is the auxiliary burner with 1.0kw.
The superior triple ring burner takes full advantage of a uniform power distribution and guarantees fast and even cooking. The innovative flame distribution allows outstanding heat distribution during cooking.
The Pacifica PFN2 Fiza retails at RM1,180 and is now selling at a promotion price of RM899. The Pacifica PGN4 Vesta Quattro retails at RM1,380 and is now selling at a promotion price of RM1,289.
For exclusive promotions on this product, contact Pacifica at 03-6157 7725 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Drill holes 2cm in from each corner. Remember: a pretty press is one where the top and bottom are aligned.
2) Thread screws through the four holes in one piece of wood. Set it on a table, with the heads of the screws pointing downwards.
3) Cut kitchen roll or pressing paper to size and lay on top of the wood.
4) Put in your flowers and leaves, making sure they don’t touch each other.
5) Pile on two or three layers of kitchen roll or pressing paper.
6) Thread wooden top onto screws, and tighten with wing nuts.
7) Leave three days and open carefully to check. Thicker items may need up to a week. —
By ELLEN WHYTE
Pacifica has put together a comprehensive range of hobs so that you can buy a cooker that suits your lifestyle needs.