THE Computer Science and Multimedia Department at Lincoln University ( LUC) has produced graduates who are well- prepared computing professionals. To provide a good learning environment, this includes committed staff, the latest computing facility, and an open environment that fosters professional and personal growth.
Students are provided with:
– A strong theoretical and practical background across the computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development.
– An understanding of their professional, ethical responsibilities. – Opportunities for research. – A rich skill set and practical experience enabling them to become valuable and creative contributors immediately upon graduation.
– The skills necessary to continue their education, to grow professionally and to push the boundaries of conventional thinking long after graduation.
Furthermore, the department helps foster the growth and strength of its programmes.
In this regard, they:
– Adapt curriculum and pedagogy to complement the evolution of computer technology and the computing profession.
– Accommodate the varied learning styles of a diverse student population.
– Recognise and support faculty research and scholarship in computer science.
– Support scholarship and creativity associated with curriculum development and innovative approaches to teaching.
– Diploma in Computer Science – Diploma in Multimedia – BA ( Hons) in Creative Multimedia Technology
– Bachelor of Computer Science ( Network Technology and Cyber security) – Master of Computer Science – PhD in Information Technology As a LUC student, you’ll discover that more doors are opened for you.
LUC’s established network will give you opportunities to gain knowledge and skills in your field, giving you a unique advantage in a competitive world.
For details, look out for the advertisement in this StarSpecial.
Luc accommodates the varied learning styles of a diverse student population.