Pressure transmitter for food & beverage applications
Bestech Australia’s Flush Diaphragm Piezo-resistive Pressure Transmitter for the food and beverage industry monitors pressure and level in pipes, tanks and filters. These transmitters have been IECEx approved, meaning they are safe to come into contact with food stuffs, assures Bestech. The robust, stainless steel build with a flush diaphragm ensures cleaning is thorough and easy.
• Accuracy: 0.25% FS.
• Output signal: 4-20mA, 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC, etc.
• Protection level: IP67, IP68 with cable connection.
• Low static and thermal errors.
• Measurement range: -1 to 350bar.
• Operating temp range: -30 to 80˚C.
• Long term stability: <0.2% FS/year.