Ways to save water
A quick shower (max four minutes)
● Instead of letting the showerwater pour down the drain while youwait for it towarm up, capture the water in a bucket. Then use the water for flushing the toilet or watering your plants.
● Turn off the tapwhile brushing your teeth.
● Use a bucket of water to wash your car.
● Turn off the tapwhile washing your hands.
● If it’s yellow, let itmellow. Do you need to flush every time?
● Fix your leaks. Dripping taps and little leakswaste a lot of water.
● Keep water in a covered container in the fridge. It saves running the tap to get cold water.
● Water the garden in the cool of the morning or evening.
● Let your lawn grow a little longer. It will stay greener and need less watering.
● Use a bowl to scrub vegetables in the kitchen sink. Put the used water on the lawn.