1. Which car company sponsors the A-league football competition? 2. In the dairy industry, what is the first day of June known as?
3. Which historic New Zealand battleground took its name from a gate which marked the boundary between Maori and European land?
4. Elizabeth Bennet is the central character in which classic novel?
5. Which English-speaking country has a parliament called the Oireachtas?
6. Toy maker the Lego Group is based in which country?
7. We call it a pullover or jersey. What do Americans call it?
8. Which sporting code was established in 1895 as a result of a dispute over payments for players?
9. In Italy, who or what is La Stampa?
10. A prosthodontist works on which part of the body?
ANSWERS: 1. Hyundai; 2. Gypsy Day; 3. Gate Pa¯; 4. Pride and Prejudice; 5. Ireland; 6. Denmark; 7. A sweater; 8. Rugby league; 9. A newspaper; 10. The teeth.