10 Quick Questions
1. Which South American country’s official currency is the US dollar?
2. Which of these artists was an important contributor to the movement called De Stijl? Frida Kahlo
3. Which sportsman said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
4. Which of these is not one of the African Great Lakes? Lake Nasser
5. Which pop duo topped the charts in 1987 with the single Respectable?
Pet Shop Boys
Hall & Oates
Mel and Kim
6. Which country supplies the most international tourists to New Zealand? China
7. Where would you find towns without people, forests without birds and rivers without fish? 8. Who wrote a famous poem that begins: “You may write me down in history.”
9. For which series did NZ censors create the new rating “RP18”?
Game of Thrones 13 Reasons Why Stranger Things Breaking Bad
10. Which of these is not a song recorded by Glenn Campbell?
Wichita Lineman Rhinestone Cowboy Man of Constant Sorrow