Re­fund of NHF con­tri­bu­tions to po­lice pen­sion­ers/re­tirees

Daily Trust - - OPINION -

It is heart-break­ing that some re­tired po­lice of­fi­cers from 2007-2009 till date have not re­ceived the re­fund of their NHF con­tri­bu­tions de­spite ap­ply­ing for it. Why? We are al­ways told that the FMBN has not sched­uled pay­ment while the FMBN com­plaint desk phone num­ber 0929109187 is ‘switched off’. Mem­bers of Kwara State chap­ter of ARPON/CPS are no ex­cep­tion. Please Save Our Souls (SOS). Yakubu Ab­dul, Ilorin 08066874369

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Nigeria

© PressReader. All rights reserved.