The Paradise Quiz
1. What is the airline code for Air Niugini?
2. Name the capital of PNG’s Sandaun Province that is also a popular destination for surfers.
3. What is the name of the mountain range near Madang? 4. How many stars are on the PNG flag? 5. What is the highest-circulation newspaper in Singapore? 6. Where is Pentecost Island? 7. Name the capital city of the Federated States of Micronesia.
8. If you are greeted with the phrase Magandang umaga, are you most likely waking up in?
9. Can you name the Japanese prime minister? which country
10. Who is the recently crowned heavyweight WBO boxing champion with links to Samoa? 11. In the 1980 movie Blue Lagoon two children are stranded on a South Pacific island. Where was the movie filmed?
12. In which year did Australia become a British colony? 13. Which major South Pacific country does not have any snakes?
14. How much does the average coconut weigh: 520 grams, 680 grams, 1.2 kilograms?
15. Where in the world would you find these towers (pictured)?