The Paradise Quiz
1. Which NRL club does former PNG Hunters star Justin Olam play for? 2. Where would you find the Coastwatchers Memorial Lighthouse? 3. What does lik lik mean in Tok Pisin? 4. Who is Mount Hagen named after? 5. What happens in Alotau every November? 6. In PNG, what is used as a form of currency and can also be eaten?
7. The PNG Games were first held in 2003. How many Games have there been?
8. Bintang beer is synonymous with which holiday destination? 9. If you’re eating the salad dish of rojak, where are you likely to be?
10. By population, can you name, in order, Australia’s three largest capital cities? 11. Where is the famous Angkor Wat temple?
12. Queensland’s Magnetic Island can be accessed from which Australian city that Air Niugini flies to?
13. What do you call someone who comes from the Philippines, and can you spell the word?
14. What’s the difference between the Japanese delicacies sushi and sashimi?
15. Which PNG town is pictured?