The Paradise Quiz
HO W WELL DO YOU KNO W THE RE GION ?
1. What’s the tallest mountain in PNG: Mount Wilhelm, Mount Gladstone or Mount Capella?
2. Which fruit is not grown in PNG: snake fruit, dragon fruit or langsat?
3. What is the legal drinking age in PNG?
4. PNG has 500 islands. True or false?
5. PNG is part of the Commonwealth. True or false?
6. Who is the president of Indonesia?
7. What currency would you use in Angeles?
8. Where are you most likely to be if you’re eating char kway teow in a hawker centre?
9. What is the capital of Australia?
10. One of the longest place names in the world is: K run gt hep ma hanak hon Amonrattanakosin Ma hi nth arayutt hay a Mahadilokphop No pp ha rat rat chat ha nib uri rom U dom rat ch a ni wet ma has a than Am on phi man a wat an sat hit Sakka that ti yaw its anuk amp ra sit. What is the more commonly used short name of this Asian capital city?
11. Which city, near the Great Barrier Reef, does Air Niugini fly to daily?
12. Which city is home to the world’s largest Polynesian population?
13. Which city has the largest population in the world?
14. Who is the president of China?
15. What is Japanese rice wine called?
– COMPILED BY STEVEN JAUW WALUDIN