BMW R 1200 GS HIGHLIGHTS
• Boxer engine with new catalytic converter and adapted data status to meet EU4 requirements and an unchanged output of 92 kW at 7,750 r/min.
• New appearance with visually enhanced
• More marked styling and attractive colour
• Even more ergonomics options with
numerous seat heights and seat variants. • Significantly wider spread of model variations in relation to the basic version, from the refined R 1200 GS Exclusive through to the R 1200 GS Rallye for riders with off-road aspirations.
• R 1200 GS Rallye – new version with
additional product substance:
Rallye seat, sport windshield, radiator and frame guard, wide enduro footrests and cross-spoke wheels as well as a professional sports suspension and optional studded tyres. • Innovative functions provided by the latest generation of Dynamic ESA: automatic damping mode and automatic self-levelling suspension for a new riding experience.
• Riding Modes Pro with DTC, Hill Start Control and the new customisable modes Dynamic Pro and Enduro Pro come standard.
• New optional accessories such as cylinder protection bracket, top case for two helmets and off-road protection parts as well as radiator guard and frame guard.
• Prices from R238,990