Serves 4 Prep & cooking time: 15 minutes • 1 lime • 4 x 200g firm white fish fillets • 1 tsp dried chilli flakes • 1 clove garlic, crushed • 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil • sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper • 500g cherry truss tomatoes • 2 tbsp tequila • 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, extra • 1 tbsp caster sugar • 450g packet white long-grain
microwave rice • 2 cups loosely packed fresh
1. Heat an oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue). Preheat the grill.
2. Cut the lime rind into thin strips, and squeeze the juice from the lime. Combine the rind, fish, chilli flakes, garlic and oil in a large bowl, and season. Cook the fish on the grill plate for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, grill the tomatoes until just beginning to split.
4. Combine the lime juice, tequila, extra oil and sugar in a medium bowl. Season to taste with sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Microwave the rice according to the packet instructions.
6. Serve the fish fillets with the rice; top with the tomatoes, coriander and tequila mixture. Accompany with lime wedges and a green leafy salad, if desired. Not suitable for freezing or microwaving.