The Best of Bikes
The AutoTrader South Africa Bike Festival
Considered the largest annual motorcycle festival in Africa, visitors can expect a huge variety of the newest biking trends from the world’s top brands, alongside live music, test rides and the best in biking lifestyle, merchandise and entertainment. The three-day event attracts riders, collectors, enthusiasts and their families from all over South Africa. It is also the only festival in the world where visitors can choose from over 60 motorcycles to test ride around the international-standard race circuit. Two-wheel fanatics can look forward to the following this year:
• Entertainment for the whole family includes an all-new electrifying Freestyle Motocross Stunt Show from the Monster Energy athletes.
• SuperGP Racing from the fastest superbike
riders in the country.
• Circuit Test Rides for visitors from manufacturers including Suzuki, Honda, Harley-Davidson, KTM, Yamaha, Husqvarna Motorcycles, Zontes and Indian Motorcycles.
• The Custom, Vintage, Classic, Retro
Championship with an international judge. • Learn to ride on an electric and small bike
• The Kyalami Pit Roof will be just for kids and will include bike rides, ice creams, jumping castles, hot dogs, popcorn and other fun.
• And for those who can’t quite commit to buying a new motorcycle, the AutoTrader Nearly New Motorcycle Shop will have previously loved motorcycles on display.
Tickets start from R150 and are available from www.southafricabikefestival.com.