The Plan B for You and Your Family
The Cyprus Citizenship through Investment Programme has recently been voted as The Best 2nd Citizenship Programme currently available in Europe – citizenship is granted in just three months; and applies to the main investor, spouse and all dependent children up to age 28.
Having dual citizenship is very desirable. Primarily it is to protect against political risk and economical instability, but having dual citizenship in Europe offers the unique opportunity for unlimited access to the whole of the EU and the UK.
Protect yourself, your family, and your assets from unpredicted events by taking advantage of the opportunity to secure EU citizenship before the programme closes.
Cyprus – full member of the EU and not part of Greece – is the new playground of the nouveau riche and one of the most desirable locations in Europe, boasting the following benefits that are predominant differentiators to other citizenship programmes:
• You are investing, not donating, your wealth! After three years, you can sell the entire investment as long as you retain a single property valued at minimum €500,000.
• Dependent children up to the age of 28 qualify, giving your adult children the ultimate access-key to travel, live, and work anywhere in the largest economy in the world: Europe. • Citizenship is passed on by descent, offering a real legacy to future generations. • You can rent out the property to earn a Euro-based income.
• There is no need to permanently live in Cyprus.
• You gain secure immunity against future changes in immigration rules with the legal right to own assets, meaning you are guaranteed a safe environment for you and your family.
• No inheritance tax, which is advantageous for legacy planning.
Cypriot Realty – a proudly South African company in operation for more than nine years – can assist you. We are recognised and respected as a Southern African authoritative offshore investment specialists, promoting Cyprus as an ideal destination for acquiring EU citizenship or permanent residency, property investment, immigration or retirement, and starting an Eu-based business.
For more information, contact Jenny Ellinas on +27 83 448 8734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit www.cypriotrealty.com.