We monitor anything that moves...
The Fleet Data Technologies (FDT) Group’s solutions support the key requirements of fleet and asset managers who need to track performance and utilisation, reduce operating costs, and ensure safe operating practices.
The FDT’s end-to-end fleet management solutions, GPS tracking, sophisticated mapping, managed maintenance, fuel, insurance, tracking and customised reporting tools provide the real-time, location-based data that our customers across South Africa and the region rely on to keep their businesses running smoothly every day.
FDT connects all of your location-based and mobile information and presents it in a single online application. We determine your optimum fleet size based on usage, but we don’t stop there. We ask you to tell us about your goals and challenges too. By applying design-led thinking to these insights, we find areas for innovation that are deeply rooted in your desired business outcomes, such as:
• Reducing fuel costs by monitoring and reporting idling time and
• Reducing administration time and costs with regulatory
• Streamlining processes with automated reminders for servicing,
registrations, and certificate of roadworthiness.
• Monitoring and limiting unauthorised or after-hours use of
vehicles and assets.
• Simplifying integration with robust application interface. • Activity-based information to make daily operations easy to
• Easily keep track of non-powered assets.
• Safety & risk – impactful driver safety and risk management
tools and techniques.
• Fuel and maintenance procurement systems – cards and smart
• Bulk fuel supply and wetstock management. Incorporated in 2001, the FDT Group is 100% black-owned and managed. As a passenger and transport management solutions provider, our reason for being has everything to do with people. We come to work every day excited to work with smart, creative people and dynamic clients with whom we develop trusted relationships. We are proud of the fact that our location-based business intelligence solutions help our clients make smart business decisions even when they can’t be in the field near their operations or with their personnel.
FDT’s Intelligence Suite enables our clients to see the big picture when looking at the day-to-day operations of their business. With approximately 1 000 owned vehicles and
16 000 vehicles under management, our real-time information, historic data, and robust reporting capabilities help you see the whole picture, allowing you to make informed decisions about the health and welfare of your people, your operations, and your bottom line.PO
Over the last decade, FDT has steadily been increasing its product portfolio to increase market share. A new addition to the FDT stable is car rental and chauffer driven services offered by Select Car and Van Rental. Our approach is to provide any travel arrangements where the traveller has ease of access to our facilities, right-priced innovative solutions with constant, pertinent, communication to make sure that the entire travel experience is comfortable, but with all the commensurate attention to detail.
Within the group, FDT has a fleet of luxury coaches and takes great care in its service offering to communities. Through our relationships with other multi-nationals, FDT provides adhoc rental and luxury chauffer driven services anywhere within South Africa.