BOLD & BEAUTIFUL! IT'S WEDDING TIME, Y'ALL
Caroline and rick take advantage of a family get-together to say a surprise “I do”.
the bold & the beautiful
Weekdays sabC3 18:00
E very now and then, the forrester clan put aside their many differences for a family celebration. which is exactly what they set out to do on monday 15 december when they gather at eric’s (john mccook) place for thanksgiving dinner and to celebrate rick forrester and caroline spencer’s (jacob young and linsey godfrey) engagement. but as if hope’s (kim matula) wicked seating plan, which ensures that everyone has an enemy on either side of them to pass the gravy, isn’t enough of a surprise, rick has a special announcement: the family isn’t just gathered to celebrate an engagement, but a wedding too. and they’re doing it here and now!
on tuesday 16 december, the fighting forresters pull together to put on a spectacular show:
• rick’s brought a gorgeous dress for caroline with him. you know, just a “little something” he threw together.
• dayzee (kristolyn lloyd), maya (karla mosley) and hope take care of bridesmaid duties. dayzee must have forgiven caroline for being a raging snob in the past. and maya must have forgiven her for paying a producer to cast maya in a nudie movie and for sleeping with her then-boyfriend rick. or not…
• brooke (katherine kelly lang) gathers roses from the garden, grown by her late rival caroline spencer (joanna johnson) for a bridal bouquet.
• flirty new lovebirds pam (alley mills) and charlie (dick christie) whip up a wedding cake and throw in a cute kiss.
• uncle bill (don diamont) walks caroline down the aisle… which is kind of weird, considering that fans will recall the first time that rick admitted his feelings to caroline, in january, she was in hospital after she’d fallen over the balcony railing during an argument with bill.
• maya’s fiancé carter (lawrence saint
victor) conducts the ceremony. nice job, forresters. the late stephanie (susan flannery), who’s watching from her giant portrait, would approve.
pow! caroline’s dress packs a designer punch!
maya plays bridesmaid, while carter presides
over the wedding.
stephanie’s dead, but she’s there in spirit.