rant & rave
we get loads of messages from fans and thought that it would only be fair to share some with the tvplus family. don’t agree with these comments? then share your views on our mobisite at www.tvplus.co.za or drop us an sms on 33527. otherwise, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• i’ve never been so devastated by the death of someone i don’t know. simba’s death really hit me hard. i found myself crying so hard like i knew him personally. rest in peace – REfILWE, MObISITE • if e.tv thinks people will buy openview hd to access y&r, they’ve got another thing coming. i’d rather watch general hospital online than buy that – MIKKOS, fACEbOOK • i want to salute the tvplus team for your patience, love and understanding. we come booming with questions and you always answer them
– MALINDI OKADLAMINI, DURbAN
• let’s be honest: we watch generations because we are
bored… – MPhO LINGS, MObISITE • 7de laan isn’t fun anymore. it’s just too predictable. what is it with this simple plot with gita and ty messing with the deli again? you’re taking a good recipe and mixing in
rubbish – CORhI hERSELMAN OTTO, GANSbAAI
• i don’t know how anyone can be a bold fan. it’s always the same – brooke sleeps with anyone’s husband, on and
off with ridge – GERALDENE KRUGER, fACEbOOK
• i hate mapaseka koetle. she plays scandal!’s dintle so well that it seems real. great work
– xOLELWA SAKATA, PE
• 7de laan is getting pathetic. all of our favourite couples in hillside are splitting up
– ELZAAN ZAAIMAN, fACEbOOK p
simba mhere’s left a huge hole on sa screens.