Kitchen blaze drama

Accrington Observer - - NEWS -

FIRE crews tack­led a kitchen fire at a house in Clay­ton-le-Moors.

Two crews from Great Har­wood and Black­burn were called to Sparth Av­enue at around 2.10pm on Tues­day, October 24.

A Lan­cashire Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice spokesper­son said: “Fire­fight­ers used two breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus and one hose reel to ex­tin­guish the fire.

“No in­juries or res­cues were re­ported.”

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.