Transfers, airport shuttle, car rental, taxis, buses, rail
Public Transportation – By Bus
• National Express Coaches serve Heathrow Airport and nationwide.
• Oxford Bus serves Oxford.
• EasyBus minibuses from both terminals serve Earls Court / West Brompton.
• Metrobus & Fastway, a guided bus rapid transit system, runs from both terminals to Crawley, Horley, Redhill, Horsham, and on.
Public Transportation – By Train
• The Gatwick Express trains to London Victoria run every 15 mins and take half an hour.
• First Capital Connect runs every 15 minutes to Brighton (via Mid-Sussex) and to Bedford via East Croydon, London Bridge, St. Pancras International and Luton.
• ‘Southern‘ runs northbound trains to London Victoria via East Croydon & Clapham Junction, and to London Bridge via East Croydon. Its southbound service runs to Brighton, Eastbourne, Portsmouth & Southampton.
• The Heathrow Express departs from Paddington every 15 mins and takes 15 minutes to Heathrow Central & 21 mins to Terminal 5, while Terminal 4 passengers should change at Heathrow Central.
• To get to the Croydon station, take the X26 Express bus.
• Travel between Victoria & Paddington stations can be done via bus, taxi or the Underground (District & Circle Lines).
• The National Express offers 24/7 service between the Airport & Kent, taking about an hour. Pickup & dropoff points include Canterbury, Catham, Gillingham, Maidstone, Margate, Boardstairs & Ramsgate.
Taxi & Limo Service:
Mydriver Gatwick Airport Taxi Long Beach Transit Xpress Shuttle
Cnp Shuttle Co.
Prime Time Shuttle
Car, Van & Scheduled Bus Service
Hertz Europcar Sixt National +44-333-336-2222 +44-562-591-2301 +44-310-323-7222 +44-626-579-9599 +44-310-536-7922 Avis Alamo Enterprise Budget