• North and South Terminals each have their own Short Stay Car Parks, which are convenient and save, and they are connected to the terminals and only a short walking distance to the Terminal entrance. Short Stay Car Parks for longer periods: If you park for only a day or two, you may be eligible for the Short-Stay Special at a pre-book rate. Fees:
• First 15 mins – £1; 15 mins – 30 mins – £2.40
• 30 minutes – 1 hr – £4.00; 1 to 2 hrs – £5.80
• 2 to 3 hrs – £7.10; 3 to 4 hrs – £8.80
• 4 to 5 hrs – £9.80; 5 to 6 hrs – £11.30
• 6 to 9 hrs – £13.60; 9 to 12 hrs – £14.50
• 12 to 18 hrs – £17.90; 18 to 24 hrs – £21
• Every subsequent 24-hour period or part thereof: £21
• Short-Stay Fast Track Parking at North & South Terminals: for travelers who need to get into the terminal as quickly as possible. Fees (for both Terminals):
• First 3 hrs – £14.60; 3 to 12 hrs – £22.40; 12 to 24 hrs – £27.80
• Every subsequent 24-hour period or part thereof – £27.80
Car parks for Long Stay Parking are around North and South Terminals, secure and well maintained with transfer times of about 1012 mins. Note that all quoted fees are subject to change and may differ by season.
Close to South terminal in a secure and reasonably-priced car park. On arrival take a ticket at the barrier and follow signs to park in the zone indicated. Upon your return to car park drive to the exit barriers, insert your ticket and depart. Transfer from the car park to the South terminal is by shuttle bus, available 24/7, and takes about 4-5 minutes. Pre-book or arrive and obtain parking ticket at regular fees:
• First five days – £9/day
• Six days and over – £8.70/day.
• North Terminal: Use either (a) Gatwick NCP Flightpath or (b) Gatwick Holiday Parking. Both of these car parks are situated slightly to the north of the terminal.
• Long-Stay Parking at Gatwick NCP Flightpath: The closest (one mile) long-term car park to the North Terminal. Open yearround, it provides frequent patrols, security fencing and CCTV coverage. As you arrive, take a ticket from the machine and follow signs to the zone indicated. Upon return, insert your ticket into the machine at the exit barrier–your number plate will be read and the barrier will lift automatically. Coach transfers from Flightpath to the North Terminal run every 10 minutes and take about 10 minutes. Fees: either pre-book or pay when you arrive at the regular fee:
• For the first five days – £9/day
• For 6 days and over – £9/day