Your stars!

Chat - - Contents -

Aries 21 March - 20 April

Have a look at your fi­nances. Deals that you set up in the past year may need re­ar­rang­ing. There’s no need to panic, though, just keep an eye on what’s hap­pen­ing, and don’t let your­self be caught out.

Taurus 21 April - 21 May

A sim­ple ar­gu­ment at work over ter­ri­tory or prop­erty, like ‘I was sit­ting there’ or ‘That’s my cof­fee mug’ could es­ca­late into some­thing quite se­ri­ous if you’re not care­ful. Just step back and let it go.

Gem­ini 22 May - 21 June

Tak­ing on a new job along­side what you’re al­ready do­ing may not seem much, but it could be the gate­way to some­thing big­ger – even a new ca­reer. At least, it should make you some money, which is a good start!

Can­cer 22 June - 23 July

What’s your big wish in your per­sonal life? To see some­one you haven’t seen for ages or who’s far away? Or to meet some­one new? What­ever it is, the plan­ets will grant it now. Love knows no bound­aries.

Leo 24 July - 23 Aug

In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say. You’re start­ing some­thing new, but do­ing it on a small scale in case it goes wrong. Is that the Leo way? Of course not. Do it big­ger and bet­ter – and have no fears.

Virgo 24 Aug - 23 Sep

There’s a poker game go­ing on here, and you’re rais­ing your bet. Not just be­cause you want to win – though you do – but so that other peo­ple will know you’re se­ri­ous. And so you can see who else is too.

Libra 24 Sep - 23 Oct

Some prob­lems are big­ger in your imag­i­na­tion than they are in real life. It seems you’ve been get­ting worked up about one par­tic­u­lar de­ci­sion – but when you get there, it’s ac­tu­ally easy. It’s all about con­fi­dence.

Scorpio 24 Oct - 22 Nov

Any­thing that looks too good to be true usu­ally is, you think. Not this time. This is a gen­uine of­fer, but don’t feel that you have to say yes if it’s not what you want – there will be plenty more in the weeks ahead.

Sagittarius 23 Nov - 21 Dec

It’s movie night, so are you go­ing to watch your favourite DVD (again!) or risk some­thing new? The same ap­plies to life: if you want to stick with what you know, make this the last time – you need to move on.

Capricorn 22 Dec - 20 Jan

A chance that you may have missed a few weeks back is of­fered to you again – but it’s not quite the same as be­fore. It will of­fer you less and, to be hon­est, its mo­ment has passed. Are you sure you re­ally want it?

Aquarius 21 Jan - 19 Feb

When one per­son gives ad­vice you don’t want to hear, you are happy to ig­nore it and carry on. But when two peo­ple, both of whom you re­spect, are say­ing the same thing and try­ing to help, don’t you feel you should lis­ten?

Pisces 20 Feb - 20 March

An ex­cit­ing idea fires up your imag­i­na­tion and gives you a new cause to sup­port. Your mates may raise an eye­brow in dis­be­lief, but ig­nore them – this may be the path you’ve been look­ing for. If it feels right, do it.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.