A BIG win of £3 £3,056!

I got t to spoil m my kid kids and grand­kids…

Chat - - Chat Bingo.Com - By Les­ley Smith, 54, from More­cambe

Work­ing long hours in a bar – there’s noth­ing that I like more than com­ing home and putting my feet up and some­times I play a few games of bingo.

Gary, 52, and I have en­joyed play­ing bingo over the years.

We used to have time to visit the bingo halls but, these days, with our grand­chil­dren and busy jobs, it’s a real rar­ity.

Now we play Chat Mag Bingo and love that we can play from the com­fort of our home.

The site has lots of games – bingo as well as slots, and you can play on your mo­bile.

Flick­ing the switch on the ket­tle, turn­ing the telly on and load­ing up the lap­top – we’re good to go!

The 11 Au­gust last year was just like any other evening.

I’d got back at about 6pm from work and Gary had din­ner in the oven al­ready.

There was a Link game in Emer­ald – the 90-ball bingo room from 6.30pm – so I logged on and bought some tick­ets.

A link game is a spe­cial bingo game where dif­fer­ent rooms play to­gether for the chance to win a big­ger Full House.

Watch­ing as my num­bers come through – I sat and waited…

As my last num­ber was called, I called out to Gary.

‘Look! Look! I’ve won the £1,000 jack­pot!’ I shrieked. ‘No way!’ Gary yelled back. ‘Yes, way!’ I re­sponded. Delighted, he stood up and threw his arms around me.

It was per­fect tim­ing as Gary’s son from a pre­vi­ous re­la­tion­ship was about to have an en­gage­ment party.

Call­ing him right there and then, we said we’d pay for the DJ. He was thrilled! Then, last 7 Oc­to­ber, it was a Satur­day and we’d en­joyed a rare trip to the bingo hall as we’d both had the day off.

Vis­it­ing the grand­kids is a top pri­or­ity on the week­end so we’d ticked that off, too.

As the evening drew in, we both set­tled down for a few bingo games. As we’d been to the bingo hall, I didn’t want to spend too much on­line.

But that’s one of the won­der­ful things about Chat Mag Bingo – you can set your­self a de­posit and spend limit.

I spent £1.20 on 1p tick­ets for the Tiki room – what a bargain!

Then I was watch­ing as the num­bers were be­ing dabbed off.

Sit­ting back in my chair, I started watch­ing the ball calls.

Sud­denly I only needed two and then one num­ber…

Just hang on a sec­ond,

I thought.

But those are all my um­bers!

Star­ing at the screen, I could hardly be­lieve

I waited… Then as my last num­ber was called, I shrieked!

what I was ac­tu­ally see­ing!

I’d won just over £11 on two lines and £39 on the Full House.

But when the word Win­ner popped up, I saw I’d also won the £3,056 pro­gres­sive jack­pot.

‘Gary, I’ve just won the big jack­pot!’ I squealed, jump­ing up and down for joy. ‘Again?’ he asked, stunned. Dou­ble-check­ing the screen, it re­ally did feel like a dream. I’d won £3,106 in to­tal! And just a cou­ple of months be­fore Christ­mas, too, it re­ally was per­fect tim­ing.

I bought the grand­chil­dren some new toys and clothes and made sure that we had ev­ery­thing we wanted to treat our­selves over the hol­i­day.

Be­ing able to spoil our chil­dren and grand­chil­dren has def­i­nitely been the best part of my wins.

Both my two wins were truly un­for­get­table mo­ments.

So, thank you very much Chat Mag Bingo!

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.