Bingo winners

I found the win­ning trea­sure chest !

Chat - - Contents - By Heather Al­lan, 62, from Aber­lour

As we live in the idyl­lic coun­try­side of north­ern Scot­land, we have a quiet – but pretty busy – life! Work­ing seven days a week run­ning a busi­ness with my part­ner Pe­ter, 69, can be tir­ing – so we like to re­lax

We usu­ally watch telly or read in the evenings.

Then, in June 2014, I dis­cov­ered Chat Mag Bingo.

The site had lots of games and not just bingo but also slot games with bonus games and huge jack­pots.

‘I’m sign­ing up for Chat Mag Bingo,’ I told Pe­ter.

So I logged on and loved it – es­pe­cially the cha­t­rooms.

Liv­ing in the mid­dle of nowhere, I learnt a lot about what was go­ing on in the world from the cha­t­rooms.

Then, on 28 June last year, af­ter a day at work, Pe­ter was out on a de­liv­ery so, hav­ing a bit of time to my­self, I logged on to the Tiki Tem­ple slot game.

Then I no­ticed the mas­sive jack­pot – it was over £20,000!

I clicked spin, the reels be­gan to turn – then another turn…

Sud­denly, they stopped and landed on the bonus sym­bols. The Tem­ple Bonus game popped up on my screen and I had to re­veal a key to un­lock one of the trea­sure chests.

One of them con­tained the jack­pot, which was now nearly £21,000!

I chose a chest at ran­dom, and it popped open. And…

I’d won the jack­pot – it was a mas­sive £20,840!

I had to dou­ble, triple and quadru­ple check!

Then I rang Pe­ter – and screeched down the phone.

‘Pe­ter, I’ve just won £20,840 on Chat Mag Bingo!’ I yelled.

He rushed home and I was still star­ing in dis­be­lief at the screen as he came in the door.

‘What are you go­ing to spend the win­nings on?’ Pe­ter asked. I’d known al­most at once what I’d like to do with my sur­prise win…

I’d buy gifts for us, plus some­thing that we’d both al­ways wanted… A vin­tage mo­tor home! So, af­ter all the ex­cite­ment, we spent the evening at home, look­ing for the per­fect one. And then we found it. An im­mac­u­late, five-berth, with some beau­ti­ful cup­boards and a huge, comfy bed.

We bought cush­ions for the sofa and beau­ti­ful bed­ding.

Still, work­ing seven days a week, we haven’t had time to take it away yet. But where we live is so beau­ti­ful, it’s just like be­ing on hol­i­day any­way.

Us­ing it as much as we can, we’ve even taken it to the su­per­mar­ket and driven it to the beach, too.

With a bit of cash left, I bought Pe­ter a sec­ond-hand Range Rover. ‘Thank you, love!’ he said. I also treated my­self to some nice things I’d had my eye on.

My ad­vice is to play within your budget.

Chat Mag Bingo is a won­der­ful way to have some fun!

Turn over for another BIG win­ner 18+. UK only. Please play re­spon­si­bly

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.