CRYO RE­DUC­TION THER­APY

HELPS YOUACHIEVE THE BEACH BODY OF YOUR DREAMS

Chat - - Chat -

A FAT RE­DUC­TION PRO­CE­DURE THAT IN­STANTLY GETS TO WORK ON FATTY DE­POSITS ON TUMMY, THIGHS, HIPS,

AND BUT­TOCKS IN AS LIT­TLE AS 30 MIN­UTES WHAT IS CRYO RE­DUC­TION THER­APY?

New SLEN 30 by Velform ® is an easy to ap­ply body sculpt­ing gel with cool­ing tech­nol­ogy that re­sults in lo­calised fat re­duc­tion. Fat cells crys­talise at dif­fer­ent tem­per­a­tures than other cells. It is spe­cific in breaking down the fat cells with­out tar­get­ing skin, mus­cle mass and nerve fi­bres.

WHO IS BEST SUITED TO BEN­E­FIT FROM THE SLEN 30 TREAT­MENT? SLEN 30 IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS SYS­TEM – NO EX­ER­CISE OR CRASH DIET NEC­ES­SARY

SLEN 30 by Velform® re­duc­tion – fat freeze is spe­cially rec­om­mended for lo­cal area fat re­duc­tion. Those wish­ing to get rid of lo­calised fat de­posits, the ab­domen, love han­dles, lower back, hips, thighs & up­per arms. These are likely to be the most pop­u­lar ar­eas and most stub­born to shiftt hrough diet and ex­er­cise. SLEN 30 by Velform® Cryo Freeze Treat­ment re­sults in a no­table re­duc­tion of fat tis­sue nat­u­rally, avoid­ing in­va­sive treat­ments like li­po­suc­tion. How­ever, SLEN 30 by Velform® is not an ex­cuse for not tak­ing care of your­self, so you should con­tinue your nor­mal ex­er­cise regime and eat healthily. To help with this you will re­ceive a FREE NU­TRI­TIONAL HEALTHY EAT­ING PLAN with your or­der.

WHAT HAP­PENS TO THE FAT CELLS THAT HAVE BEEN TREATED?

Fat cells per­ish, dis­solve into the body and are ex­pelled nat­u­rally. The tummy, hips, thighs, but­tocks or ar­eas of the body treated with SLEN 30 be­come smaller in size over the fol­low­ing weeks, toned with re­duced or­ange peel ef­fect.

WHAT WILL I FEEL WHEN AP­PLY­ING SLEN 30 TO THE AREA TO BE TREATED?

All you will feel is an in­tense cold feel­ing as the fat cells are tar­geted, crys­tallised and be­gin to break down. Daily treat­ment is re­quired for max­i­mum re­sults.

WHEN WILL I FEEL RE­SULTS?

This will de­pend upon the in­di­vid­ual. Clin­i­cal trial par­tic­i­pants re­ported al­most im­me­di­ate ben­e­fits to skin tone, or­ange peel skin and a re­de­fined body shape. We rec­om­mend you com­plete the three bot­tle course to achieve the de­sired re­sults.

“Amaz­ing and­cool­way to tack­lemy fat prob­lem “ar­eas! Fa­tima. Lon­don OR­DER SLEN 30 by Velform® TO­DAY!

30 MIN­UTES! AND LEAVE FOR SIM­PLY RUB IN GEL

Clin­i­cally Tested and now avail­able in an easy to use gel pump dis­penser

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.