1954 Bristol 403
Originally supplied by Anthony Crook Motors (Crook would later end up owning Bristol Cars) there wasn’t much to fault on this 403 more than 60 years later. In Ireland since 1993 some mechanical work had been carried out, including an overhauled cylinder head, which was also converted to run on unleaded fuel. The body was repainted in the early 1990s while the interior was largely original, giving it a pleasing comfortable appearance. The result was a very fifine specimen of this highlycapable British grand tourer.