TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRIVIA AND CURRENT EVENTS
1. Prince George started school last week. What is the name of the school?
2. Which high street giant is hiring 10,000 Christmas staff?
3. It was reported that a weakness for which cheese stopped Jeremy Corbyn becoming a vegan?
4. How much have the Trumps donated to 12 organisations for Storm Harvey relief?
5. What is the name of the hurricane that has hit the Caribbean?
6. Which song has been listed as the biggest of the summer, according to the Official Charts Company?
7. The co-founder of which American rock band has died aged 67?
8. An unreleased track by which member of The Beatles is set to fetch £15,000 at auction?
9. A special edition set of stamps is being released to mark the latest movie in which film franchise?
10. Which long-serving football commentator will end his 50-year association with the BBC when he leaves the broadcaster at the end of the season?
11. Doctor Foster returned to our screens last week starring Suranne Jones. What was the name of her character when she appeared in Coronation Street?
Suranne Jones in Doctor Foster
Prince George arrives for his first day of school