Top 10 highest fees for fans’ VIP packages
1. ED SHEERAN: £3,400 – priciest package deal of all.
2. BRITNEY SPEARS: £1,900 – one fan complained he got face-toface with Brit, inset, for “barely three seconds, before she turned and left”.
3. JUSTIN BIEBER: – the “goodie bags” VIP fans took home from his Purpose Tour gigs included a cheesy commemorative plaque.
4. DEMI LOVATO: £1,515 – that’s the price at solo gigs, but some fans forked out over to dine with her and Nick Jonas after an “Ultimate Dressing Room Experience”.
5. MADONNA: £1,360 – the Queen of Pop only met a handful of fans during her MDNA Tour and was said to have been “surprisingly charming”.
6. BEYONCÉ: – very rarely agrees to meet fans, but 15 lucky ones got to chat with her for more than 30 minutes during her I Am…Sasha Fierce Tour.
7. JENNIFER LOPEZ: – Shockingly, J.Lo’s VIP fee doesn’t include a ticket for the concert.
8. LADY GAGA: £1,136 – this comparatively modest fee guarantees you a photo with the Fame Monster. At some gigs, VIP guests are allowed to sit on stage in an elevated enclosure.
9. KANYE WEST:
– usually very few places for VIP fans and no-one was allowed backstage at all during his Saint Pablo Tour.
10. RIHANNA: £757 – very few meet-and-greet opportunities but RiRi keeps at least a few fans happy with her modest VIP fees.
$10,000 (£7,580) £1,280 £1,515 ■
PRICE OF FAME: Ed can charge fans up to £3,400 for a meeting £1,212 £910