1. Harry Enfield and Haydn Gwynne recently returned as royals Charles and Camilla in a new series of which Channel 4 sitcom?
2. What is the coloured diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil called?
3. Which criminal organisation is also known as the Mob or Cosa Nostra?
4. In which year did Queen Victoria celebrate her Golden Jubilee?
5. What is the Japanese capital? 6. Which South African surgeon performed the first human heart transplant?
7. In which English city would you find the Walker Art Gallery?
8. How was American comedian Julius Marx better known?
9. What is the name of the clipper built at Dumbarton in 1869 and now preserved as a museum in Greenwich?
10. Which famous actor, who died in 2008, once sold encyclopaedias?
Q1 - Harry Enfield