Faulty alarm causes havoc
A FAULTY fire alarm caused havoc at the Grosvenor shopping centre and market hall.
Traders and customers were ordered to leave the market around 11am on Thursday, May 25.
An investigation found there was no fire, but the fire alarm continued to sound.
Traders were able to return after 90 minutes only for the Grosvenor centre to suffer the same problem.
Engineers have since fixed the fault with the fire alarm controls.
Shoppers and traders were evacuated from the Grosvenor Shopping Centre after the alarm